Classes & Events
Medicare Open Enrollment Event
November 26 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- 2020 changes and plan comparison spreadsheets will be available for pickup
- Have your questions answered by impartial counselors. Each year, plans may change both their drug prices and the medications their plan covers. PCOA can help you check whether your plan offers the lowest prescription costs.
- Understanding Medicare 2-hour presentation – no RSVP necessary, just come.
1st hour Topics:
- Understanding your benefits – Medicare Parts A, B, C, D and Medigap A-N
- Identifying plans with the lowest prescription costs
- Help paying your Part B premium and/or Part D drug costs (for incomes up to $1,581 individuals / $2,134 couples)
- New to Medicare? How and when to enroll
2nd hour Topics:
- Delaying Medicare – avoid late enrollment penalties
- How to add or change Medicare Advantage and Drug Plans, or return to Original Medicare
- Medicare Hot Topics
- Questions from the audience
Pima Council on Aging neither sells nor endorses any Medicare plans.