Classes & Events
- This event has passed.
Medicare Open Enrollment Event
December 4, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- 2019 announcements
- How to add or change Medicare Advantage and Drug Plans, or return to Original Medicare
- How to identify plans with the lowest prescription costs
- Understanding your benefits – Medicare Parts A, B, C, D and Medigap A-N
- Help paying your Part B premium and/or Part D drug costs (for incomes up to $1,538 individuals / $2,078 couples)
- New to Medicare? How and when to enroll – avoid late enrollment penalties!
Open seating – no reservations required
Plans may change both the medications that they cover and their prices every year. To check whether your plan has the lowest prescription costs, call 520.546.2011 for individual counseling.
Pima Council on Aging neither sells nor endorses any Medicare plans.