Classes & Events
Social Security 101
July 2 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
A FREE workshop from Social Security.
• When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
• How does early retirement affect your benefits?
• Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits? • How do you get the most from your benefit?
• What is the future of Social Security?
• When should you file for Medicare?
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services. You should go to www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to create a my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the workshop.