Classes & Events
- This event has passed.
February 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 2:00pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 12, 2019
A 2 hour presentation followed by 1 hour Q&A
Learn how Medicare works including…
- Understanding your benefits
- How and when to enroll – avoid late enrollment penalties!
- Original Medicare, Medigap, Prescription Drug Plan and Medicare Advantage comparisons – finding the right plan for you
- Programs that help pay Medicare Part B premiums and/or prescription drug costs
This presentation is held:
- The second Thursday of every month at 2:00 p.m. at the Woods Memorial Library located at 3455 N. First Ave, Tucson, AZ.
- Check the PCOA calendar for additional presentations held throughout Pima County.
PCOA provides Medicare presentations and individual counseling at no cost to you. PCOA does not sell any Medicare plans
No charge to attend. Reservations are not required.
For more information contact 520.546.2011 / email@example.com