Classes & Events
- This event has passed.
January 22 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on February 26, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on March 26, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on April 23, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on May 28, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on June 25, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on July 23, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on August 27, 2019 at 2:00pm
One event on September 24, 2019 at 2:00pm
A 2 hour presentation followed by 1 hour Q&A
Learn how Medicare works including…
- Understanding your benefits
- How and when to enroll – avoid late enrollment penalties!
- Original Medicare, Medigap, Prescription Drug Plan and Medicare Advantage comparisons – finding the right plan for you
- Programs that help pay Medicare Part B premiums and/or prescription drug costs
This presentation is held:
- The fourth Tuesday of every month at 2:00 p.m. at the Murphy-Wilmot Library located at 530 N. Wilmot, Tucson, AZ.
- Check the PCOA calendar for additional presentations held throughout Pima County.
PCOA provides Medicare presentations and individual counseling at no cost to you. PCOA does not sell any Medicare plans
No charge to attend. Reservations are not required.
For more information contact 520.546.2011 / email@example.com