Classes & Events
Understanding Medicare – Oro Valley Library
April 4 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
A 2 hour presentation followed by 1 hour Q&A
Learn how Medicare works including…
- Understanding your benefits
- How and when to enroll – avoid late enrollment penalties!
- Original Medicare, Medigap, Prescription Drug Plan and Medicare Advantage comparisons – finding the right plan for you
- Programs that help pay Medicare Part B premiums and/or prescription drug costs (for incomes up to $1,581 individuals / $2,134 couple)
This presentation is held:
- At the Oro Valley Library located at 1305 W. Naranja Drive, Oro Valley, AZ.
- Check the PCOA calendar for additional presentations held throughout Pima County.
PCOA provides Medicare presentations and individual counseling at no cost to you. PCOA does not sell any Medicare plans.
No charge to attend. Reservations are not required. Limited Seating
For more information contact 520.546.2011 / email@example.com