Classes & Events
Understanding Medicare – Valencia Library
July 16 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
One event on October 17, 2020 at 2:30 pm
A 2 hour presentation followed by 1 hour Q&A
Learn how Medicare works including…
- Understanding your benefits
- How and when to enroll – avoid late enrollment penalties!
- Original Medicare, Medigap, Prescription Drug Plan and Medicare Advantage comparisons – finding the right plan for you
- Programs that help pay Medicare Part B premiums and/or prescription drug costs (for incomes up to $1,581 individuals / $2,134 couple)
This presentation is held:
- At the Valencia Library located at 202 W. Valencia Rd, Tucson, AZ.
- Check the PCOA calendar for additional presentations held throughout Pima County.
PCOA provides Medicare presentations and individual counseling at no cost to you. PCOA does not sell any Medicare plans.
No charge to attend. Reservations are not required. Limited Seating
For more information contact 520.546.2011 / email@example.com