Reports to: Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Category: Hourly, Full time, Non-Exempt, starting at $18.58 per hour with a 5% increase to $19.51 after satisfactory completion of 6 months in the position.
Purpose: Responsible for preparation of government and contract billings and monitoring related budget and tracking reports. Responsible for review of AR Aging reports and collection processes.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for monthly DES billings for PCOA direct services, Provider Contracts and the Community Service System (CSS).
• Responsible for all other government and contract billings.
• Maintain reporting system for tracking all monthly billings.
• Maintain reporting system for monitoring provider contract budgets and the overall CSS budget.
• Prepare and monitor monthly Never Too Late advertising invoices, Healthy Living invoices and invoices for other PCOA programs.
• Prepare and monitor monthly client cost share invoices and PimaCare private pay client invoices.
• Collections and follow up on delinquent accounts for both PCOA and PimaCare.
• Maintains CSS monitoring reports for number of clients, budgets and attends all department strategy meetings.
• Prepares & submits ALTCS billings and related research on resubmissions.
• Assists with monitoring visits of providers to ensure their contract compliance.
• Act as back up for AP.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Some college accounting courses, current job-related seminars and workshops.
• Three to five years’ work experience in a financial environment, with an emphasis on billings, accounts receivable, data entry, database management and reporting, preferably in a non-profit setting.
• Requires precision, attention to detail, and computer proficiency.
• Experience and knowledge of Fund Account billing required. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Requires precision, attention to detail, accuracy and computer proficiency, organizational and analytical skills.
• Usually works in an office environment with low noise level due mostly to office • Employee must be able to sit for extended periods of time while talking on the phone, researching information on the computer or doing data entry.
• The work environment noise is low, due mostly to office equipment.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand and occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Hearing requirements include ability to listen and respond appropriately to conversations in person or on the phone.
Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours weekly, primarily Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.
PCOA reserves the right to modify and interpret this position description. This description in no way implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This position description is not an employment contract,
implied or otherwise; the employment relationship remains “at-will.” The position requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
To apply for this position, please download and complete our job application using this link. Please submit your completed application along with supporting documents below, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 520-762-4773.