EngAGE with us!
Aging affects EVERYONE. In fact, each of us is aging every day.
Whether you are concerned about your own quality of life as you age, or that of a parent, spouse or other loved one, each of us will eventually find ourselves in need of information and support in order to age the way we want.
You can ensure older adults in our community have a place to turn by supporting the Katie Dusenberry Healthy Aging Center, coming this fall. Watch the following video to learn more!
The Katie Dusenberry Healthy Aging Center is a central place for older people to EngAGE in:
- Social, educational and wellness activities
- Age-appropriate exercise
- Community services Information & Referral
- Medicare counseling and enrollment support
- Fall prevention and nutrition education
- Budgeting and financial counseling
- Medication use and storage information
- Family caregiver support and training
- Convening of community collaborations
- Non-medical caregiver training and certification
- Long-term care information and advocacy
Raise $2.5 Million to establish a community hub for programs and services provided for older adults by PCOA and our community partners.
Your support will enable PCOA to purchase, renovate and open this visible and accessible 16,000 square foot facility for Tucson’s largest and fastest growing population of people over 60. To date, we have raised over $1.7 million and we need your support to reach our goal.
Pledge $3,000 ($1,000/year or $83/month) over 3 years and you will receive recognition on our Donor Gratitude Wall installed in the new lobby!
All gifts received by December 31, 2020 will be matched, dollar for dollar! Spread your gift over 36 monthly payments to increase your impact!
Complete your pledge form today and email to Lana at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Attn: Capital Campaign, PCOA, 8467 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710.
In addition to cash and pledges over three years, consider gifting:
- Stocks and other securities to avoid capital gains taxes
- Mandatory IRA distributions
- Designated distribution from your donor advised fund
- Irrevocable Estate Gift from your will or estate plan
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT!
Thanks to a generous matching gift challenge from the Connie Hillman Family Foundation and the Estate of Donald and Joan Diamond, your gift will be matched dollar for dollar!
Please consider your investment in a healthy future for our community and make your campaign gift TODAY! Thank you!
To learn more, contact Lana Baldwin, Vice President of Philanthropy & Communications at email@example.com or 520.305.3411.