Become an Individual Member
Join us in improving the lives of older adults. Become a member of PCOA! Your membership supports life-changing services for older adults and those who care for them. As a member of Pima Council on Aging, you are part of a team of caring people, businesses and community partners working together to improve the lives of older adults in Pima County.
All individual members of PCOA are voting members and valued contributors. As a member, you’ll receive an invitation to our Annual Meeting, where you’ll have a chance to make your voice heard as an advocate for older adults. As our thanks for your support, we’ll send you regular updates about issues impacting older adults in our community and services provided by PCOA through our Never Too Late monthly member newsletter, at no cost to you.
Your membership changes lives! Take a look at what being a member makes possible.
- Compassion Level: $25 can deliver 4 hot, nutritious meals to older adults who are unable to cook for themselves and have no one to help.
- Advocacy Level: $50 can cover the cost of a maintenance visit to ensure a low-income older adult has heat, cooling, and a safe home.
- Action Level: $100 can give a caregiver 6 hours of respite support to help them continue caring for their elder loved one comfortably at home.
- Assistance Level: $250 can host a shared meal in a community setting for 25 older adults who would otherwise eat alone.
- Caring Level: $500 can provide shopping services for a month for 5 older adults who can no longer physically go to the store to buy groceries.
- Hope Level: $1,000 can deliver 3 hot meals a week for an entire year to an older adult who would otherwise not get enough nutritious food to eat.
- Leadership Level: $2,500 can give 20 older adults the education and tools they need to help prevent life-threatening falls.
- Hero Level: $5,000 can provide an elder with a full year of services like housekeeping and bathing that help them remain in their own home.
Your membership may be tax deductible. Consult a tax advisor.
For questions or information about membership please contact: Kristin McPeters at email@example.com or 520-305-3401
Please complete the below form to register to become a member today!