A Recap of 2019: The Gala – EngAGING Together
Each year friends and supporters of Pima Council on Aging come together to stand with older adults in Pima County – celebrating the good work that has been done and raising funds to continue serving older people and their families. The Gala is truly a celebration featuring wonderful food, live music and dancing.
And what a night it was! Thank you to each sponsor, attendee, and donor who helped us to raise more than $206,000 for PCOA and the older adults we serve.
Watch some of the videos our guests enjoyed
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors
- AARP Arizona
- Adult Care Home Placement Service – Kim Oden
- Agape Hospice & Palliative Care
- AGM Container Controls Inc.
- Allied MedCor Services, Inc.
- Allwell from Arizona Complete Health
- Arizona Daily Star
- Bayada Home Health
- Broadway Proper Retirement Community
- Carchedi Estate Sales and Appraisals
- CareGiver Training Institute
- Casa de la Luz Foundation
- Catalina In-Home Services
- CBIZ Employee Benefits
- CODAC Health, Recovery and Wellness, Inc.
- CopperPoint Insurance
- Cox Media
- Health & Wellness Community Resource Center
- Law Office of Kay Richter
- Lori Lieber Graphic Design, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- MHC Healthcare
- Miracles Life Care
- Palo Verde Behavioral Health
- PimaCare at Home
- Raskob Kambourian Financial Advisors
- Right At Home and IKOR
- Santa Theresa Tiles Works
- Saguaro Surgical
- Senior HomeCare of Tucson
- Soreo, a service of Mosaic
- Southern Arizona Senior Healthcare Advisers
- Southwest Gas
- Spectrum Printing Company, LLC
- USI Insurance Services
- Via Elegante Assisted Living Companies
- Visiting Angels
- Watermark Retirement Communities
- W. Mark Clark and Stacy Parrish Clark