Each year friends and supporters of Pima Council on Aging come together to stand with older adults in Pima County – celebrating the good work that has been done and raising funds to continue serving the older adults who most need our help. The Gala is truly a celebration featuring wonderful food, live music and dancing. We hope you can join us at the Westin La Paloma on April 13!
Individual tickets are $175/each and tables of 10 can be purchased for $1,750. Click the button below to purchase your tickets today! Please contact Kristin McPeters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 520.305.3401 with questions or for additional information.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors
Our generous sponsors are the foundation that makes The Gala a success! Thank you to these generous sponsors who have already committed to supporting The Gala.
- AARP Arizona
- Adult Care Home Placement Service – Kim Oden
- Agape Hospice & Palliative Care
- Allied MedCor Services, Inc.
- Arizona Complete Health
- Bayada Home Health
- Broadway Proper Retirement Community
- Carchedi Estate Sales and Appraisals
- CareGiver Training Institute
- Casa de la Luz Foundation
- Catalina In-Home Services
- CBIZ Employee Benefits
- CopperPoint Insurance
- Cox Media
- Health & Wellness Community Resource Center
- Law Office of Kay Richter
- Lori Lieber Graphic Design, Inc.
- Miracles Life Care
- Palo Verde Behavioral Health
- PimaCare at Home
- Raskob Kambourian Financial Advisors
- Right At Home and IKOR
- Soreo, a service of Mosaic
- Southern Arizona Senior Healthcare Advisers
- Southwest Gas
- Spectrum Printing Company, LLC
- USI Insurance Services
- Via Elegante Assisted Living Companies
- Visiting Angels
- Watermark Retirement Communities
- W. Mark Clark and Stacy Parrish Clark
Not only do sponsors generously support the great work that PCOA does in Pima County, but they gain a broad marketing platform. Sponsorships available through March 2019. Download our sponsorship packet to learn more.
Thank you for your interest in sponsorship! Please contact Kristin McPeters at email@example.com or 520.305.3401 with questions or for additional information.