Each year friends and supporters of Pima Council on Aging come together to stand with older adults in Pima County – celebrating the good work that has been done and raising funds to continue serving older people and their families. The Gala is truly a celebration featuring wonderful food, live music and dancing. This year’s event will feature live music from 80s and Gentleman and the dress is “black tie optional”. We hope you can join us at the Westin La Paloma on April 13! Registration will begin at 6:00 pm.
Individual tickets are $175/each and tables of 10 can be purchased for $1,750. Ticket sales have formally closed. However, if you are interested in joining us please call 305-3401.
Please contact Kristin McPeters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 520.305.3401 with questions or for additional information.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors
Our generous sponsors are the foundation that makes The Gala a success! Thank you to these generous sponsors who have already committed to supporting The Gala.
- AARP Arizona
- Adult Care Home Placement Service – Kim Oden
- Agape Hospice & Palliative Care
- AGM Container Controls Inc.
- Allied MedCor Services, Inc.
- Allwell from Arizona Complete Health
- Arizona Daily Star
- Bayada Home Health
- Broadway Proper Retirement Community
- Carchedi Estate Sales and Appraisals
- CareGiver Training Institute
- Casa de la Luz Foundation
- Catalina In-Home Services
- CBIZ Employee Benefits
- CODAC Health, Recovery and Wellness, Inc.
- CopperPoint Insurance
- Cox Media
- Health & Wellness Community Resource Center
- Law Office of Kay Richter
- Lori Lieber Graphic Design, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- MHC Healthcare
- Miracles Life Care
- Palo Verde Behavioral Health
- PimaCare at Home
- Raskob Kambourian Financial Advisors
- Right At Home and IKOR
- Santa Theresa Tiles Works
- Saguaro Surgical
- Senior HomeCare of Tucson
- Soreo, a service of Mosaic
- Southern Arizona Senior Healthcare Advisers
- Southwest Gas
- Spectrum Printing Company, LLC
- USI Insurance Services
- Via Elegante Assisted Living Companies
- Visiting Angels
- Watermark Retirement Communities
- W. Mark Clark and Stacy Parrish Clark
Not only do sponsors generously support the great work that PCOA does in Pima County, but they gain a broad marketing platform. Please contact Kristin McPeters at email@example.com or 520.305.3401 with questions or for additional information.