Each year friends and supporters of Pima Council on Aging come together to stand with older adults in Pima County – celebrating the good work that has been done and raising funds to continue serving the older adults who most need our help. The Gala is truly a celebration featuring wonderful food, live music and dancing. We hope you can join us at the Westin La Paloma on April 13!
Tickets will be available in 2019. Contact Kristin McPeters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 520.305.3401 with questions or for additional information.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors
Our generous sponsors are the foundation that makes The Gala a success! Thank you to these generous sponsors who have already committed to supporting The Gala.
- AARP Arizona
- Adult Care Home Placement Service – Kim Oden
- Agape Hospice & Palliative Care
- Allied MedCor Services, Inc.
- Bayada Home Health
- Broadway Proper Retirement Community
- Catalina In-Home Services
- Carchedi Estate Sales and Appraisals
- CBIZ Employee Benefits
- Law Office of Kay Richter
- Miracles Life Care
- Palo Verde Behavioral Health
- PimaCare at Home
- Raskob Kambourian Financial Advisors
- Soreo, a service of Mosaic
- Southern Arizona Senior Healthcare Advisers
- Southwest Gas
- Watermark Retirement Communities
- Visiting Angels
Not only do sponsors generously support the great work that PCOA does in Pima County, but they gain a broad marketing platform. Sponsorships available through February 2019. Download our sponsorship packet to learn more.
Thank you for your interest in sponsorship! Please contact Kristin McPeters at email@example.com or 520.305.3401 with questions or for additional information.