Thank you to the many foundation, corporate and business partners who generously contribute to PCOA.
- Allwell from Health Net
- Allyn Family Foundation
- Atlantis Realty & Development
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Carl and Mabel E. Shurtz Foudation
- Connie Hillman Family Foundation
- Diamond Foundation
- Eliot Spalding Foundation
- JHH Donor Advised Fund held at the Community Foundation of Southern Arizona
- John F. Long Foundation
- L.E.S Is More Charitable Fund held at the Community Foundation of Southern Arizona
- LGBT&S Alliance Fund, a fund held at the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
- Lorraine Maria Hamilton Endowment Fund held at the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
- National Council on Aging
- Rx02 Oxygen and Medical Supply
- Services and Advocacy for LGBT Elders (SAGE)
- Shaol and Evelyn Pozez Endowment Fund held at the Jewish Community Foundation
- The Cliffton E. Bloom Hudson Foundation
- The Donald Edward Ray Revocable Trust
- The HS Lopez Family Foundation
- The William L. and Ruth T. Pendleton Memorial Fund
- Thomas and Jeanne Elmezzi Foundation
- Vance Foundation
We also want to thank all of the business who sponsor PCOA’s The Gala. Visit our Event Webpage for a full list of 2018 sponsors!
Current Organizational Members:
- Allied MedCor Services, Inc.
- Arizona Care Advocates
- Arroyo Gardens Independent and Assisted Living
- Cascades of Tucson
- Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona, Inc.
- DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C.
- Fellowship Square – Tucson
- Handmaker Jewish Services for the Aging
- JacksonWhite Elder Law
- Organizing Helpers, Inc.
- Retirement Evolutions
- Soulistic Medical Institute
- Tucson Urban League
- Watermark Retirement Communities
For more information on Organizational membership, visit our membership page.
There are so many people and organizations who make a difference at PCOA through gifts of all sizes and we are grateful for each. For a full list of all of PCOA’s donors please see our 2017 Annual Report.