Donors to PCOA make a difference for older adults
Because of thoughtful donors like you, older adults receive the care, information, and support they need to live happy, healthy, independent lives. PCOA donors give so much more than dollars – you give the gifts of compassion, hope, and dignity.
Each year more than 3,000 individuals, businesses and foundations partner with PCOA to serve the older adults of Pima County. Collectively your donations, whether $5 or $25,000 make it possible for PCOA to serve nearly 20,000 people each year.
Take a look at our 2020 Annual Report to see how generosity makes a difference for the older adults in our community.
How can I contribute?
- Make an Arizona Charitable Tax Credit Donation
- Make a Secure Online Donation
- Call our office at 520-790-0504 to make a credit card donation over the phone.
- Mail a check to PCOA at 8467 E. Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710 or drop one off during regular office hours – 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM every weekday.
- Donate appreciated securities (stock, bonds, mutual funds) or make a distribution from your IRA. Contact Lana Baldwin at email@example.com or 520-790-7573 ext. 5093 for more information.
- Make a legacy gift through your estate plan. Visit our Legacy Gift page for more information.
PCOA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (EIN: 86-0251768) and a Qualified Charitable Organization for the Arizona State Tax Credit (QCO Code: 20313). All or part of any donation may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult a tax advisor.