Classes & Events
Understanding Medicare – Murphy Wilmot Library
February 25 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 2:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until November 24, 2020
A 2 hour presentation followed by 1 hour Q&A
Learn how Medicare works including…
- Understanding your benefits
- How and when to enroll – avoid late enrollment penalties!
- Original Medicare, Medigap, Prescription Drug Plan and Medicare Advantage comparisons – finding the right plan for you
- Programs that help pay Medicare Part B premiums and/or prescription drug costs (for incomes up to $1,581 individuals / $2,134 couple)
This presentation is held:
- On the 4th Tuesday of the month at the Murphy Wilmot Library located at 530 N. Wilmot Rd, Tucson, AZ. There will be NO presentation in December.
- Check the PCOA calendar for additional presentations held throughout Pima County.
PCOA provides Medicare presentations and individual counseling at no cost to you. PCOA does not sell any Medicare plans.
No charge to attend. Reservations are not required. Limited Seating
For more information contact 520.546.2011 / firstname.lastname@example.org