Listings for Caregiver Resources / Caregiver Training Program (for family caregivers)
Caregiver Training Program (for family caregivers)
Alternatives in Home Care
2030 E. Broadway Blvd., Ste. 100
Tucson, AZ 85719
(520) 327-3384Fax: (520) 327-3348
Alternatives in Home Care provides geriatric care management and private duty home services as well as medication setup, and monitoring, pet services, yard services, and housekeeping.
Catalina,Green Valley,Oro Valley
M - F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Rates are determined when the level of care is assessed by our care managers, and range from $21.00 to $27.50 per hour.
Assisted Living Training Associates ALTA
11240 E. Shady Ln., Bldg. B
Tucson, AZ 85749
Assisted Living Training Associates provides training consulting for assisted living caregivers and management certification.
M - F 8:00 AM 4:00 PM
$550 caregiver training $650 manager training consulting by contract.
Family Caregiver Alliance
101 Montgomery St., Ste. 2150
San Francisco, CA 94104
(800) 445-8106Fax: (415) 434-3508
Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA) supports the vital work of families and friends nationwide who care for adult loved ones with chronic, disabling health conditions.
Available from our home page at http://www.caregiver.org:
- FCA CareJourney is a secure online solution for quality information, support, and resources for family caregivers.
- Family Care Navigator, sponsored by the NCC, helps caregivers locate support services state-by-state.
- Find fact and tip sheets on caregiving issues, support groups, videos, webinars, newsletters, and caregiver research participation opportunities
Available by phone at (800) 445-8106 or email at email@example.com:
- National Center on Caregiving (NCC) staff can help caregivers find resources in their area
M - F 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Next Step in Care
United Hospital Fund of NY
Next Step in Care guides for Family Caregivers
1411 Broadway., 12th Fl
New York, NY 10018
Next Step in Care provides easy-to-use guides and checklists to help family caregivers, and health care providers work closely together to plan and implement safe and smooth transitions for chronically or seriously ill patients.
Guides for family caregivers are available in English, Spanish, Chinese, and Russian.
M - F 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Conversation Project
Institute for Healthcare Improvement
53 State St., 19th Fl.
Boston, MA 02109
The Conversation Project is a national initiative with free resources to help people have difficult conversations about wishes and preferences for end of life care.