(520) 790-7262 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help understanding the complex Medicare system?
Join us for a free 2-hour Understanding Medicare presentation followed by 1-hour Q&A.
Learn how Medicare works including:
- Understanding your benefits
- Medicare Part A, B, C, D and Medigap plans A-N
- Find the Medicare Advantage or standalone Prescription Drug plan that best fits your needs, including plans with the lowest prescription costs
- Help paying your Part B premium and/or Part D drug costs (for incomes up to $1,581 individuals / $2,134 couples)
- How and when to enroll avoid late enrollment penalties!
Check PCOA’s online calendar for additional locations and dates. There is no cost to attend.
Need one-on-one help?
Call PCOA’s Medicare Line: 520-790-7262 to set an appointment with a Medicare Counselor
Plans can change both their prices and the medications they cover every year. To check whether your plan has the lowest costs, complete this form (English), or this form (Spanish), and have it ready for your appointment with a PCOA Medicare Counselor.
We now have Medicare counselors at both office locations!
- PCOA Lupu Building
8467 E. Broadway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
- PCOA Katie Dusenberry Healthy Aging Center
600 S. Country Club Road
Tucson, AZ 85716
PCOA provides presentations and individual counseling at no cost to you. We neither sell nor endorse any Medicare plans.
For additional help, visit the Official Medicare Website, https://www.medicare.gov/.
Senior Medicare Patrol
Do you suspect there are errors in your Medicare statements? Have you been sent supplies you don’t need? Has your card been stolen, or used without your permission? Are you being pressured by salespeople?
The Senior Medicare Patrol can help. Call 520-790-7262 to report fraud, request help filing an appeal or complaint, or schedule a presentation for your organization.
This project was supported in part by grant numbers 90SAPG and 90MPPG from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201. Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official Administration for Community Living policy.