Need help understanding the complex Medicare system?
Join us for a free 2-hour Understanding Medicare presentation followed by 1-hour Q&A.
Learn how Medicare works including:
- Understanding your benefits
- Medicare Part A, B, C, D and Medigap plans A-N
- Find the Medicare Advantage or standalone Prescription Drug plan that best fits your needs, including plans with the lowest prescription costs
- Help paying your Part B premium and/or Part D drug costs (for incomes up to $1,538 individuals / $2,078 couples)
- How and when to enroll avoid late enrollment penalties!
Where: Murphy-Wilmot Library, 530 N Wilmot Rd, Tucson 85711
When: 1st Tuesday of every month starting at 2:00 pm
Check PCOA’s online calendar for additional locations and dates. There is no cost to attend.
Need one-on-one help?
Call PCOA’s Medicare Line: 520-546-2011
Plans can change both their prices and the medications they cover every year. To check whether your plan has the lowest costs, complete this form and mail it to:
- PCOA Medicare Counseling, 8467 E Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85710
PCOA provides presentations and individual counseling at no cost to you. We neither sell nor endorse any Medicare plans.
For additional help, visit the Official Medicare Website, https://www.medicare.gov/.
Senior Medicare Patrol
Do you suspect there are errors in your Medicare statements? Have you been sent supplies you don’t need? Has your card been stolen, or used without your permission? Are you being pressured by salespeople?
The Senior Medicare Patrol can help. Call 520-546-2011 to report fraud, request help filing an appeal or complaint, or schedule a presentation for your organization.
This project was supported in part by grant number 90SA0032 from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201. Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official Administration for Community Living policy.