Neighbors Care Alliance (NCA)
Neighbors Helping Neighbors
The Neighbors Care Alliance is an association of volunteer programs assisting older adults so they might remain in their homes for as long as possible. PCOA can help neighborhoods, interested groups and faith communities with creating and strengthening these volunteer programs. While each program is independent, all are dedicated to providing neighborly services, which might include rides to and from medical appointments, shopping, friendly visits or phone calls, assistance with errands, meal delivery and more. Neighbors Care is about the simple idea of neighbors helping neighbors in strong, consistent and sustainable ways.
Interested in helping? Want information about joining an active program? Would you like assistance with starting a program in your area? Please contact Bridget Roads, 520-258-5063 or email@example.com.
Some of the Neighbors Care Programs in and around Tucson (Neighbors Care Programs have limited boundaries of service, and many do not have websites):
- 29th St C.A.N.
- Eastside Neighbors Volunteer Program
- IMPACT of So. AZ in Catalina, AZ
- Interfaith Community Services of Tucson
- Lend A Hand in North Central Tucson
- Mobile Meals of So AZ
- Old Fort Lowell Live-At-Home in historic neighborhood
- ReSources in Vail, AZ
- Southern AZ Sr. Pride Community Cares Program – Tucson for LGBTQI Community
- Sunrise Neighborhood Assistance Program in NE Tucson foothills
- Valley Assistance Services in Green Valley